• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VisionTek - ATI RADEON HD 4870 X2 - Online @ BB , $412.49 + tax

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lordkosc

VisionTek - ATI RADEON HD 4870 X2 - Online @ BB , $412.49 + tax
Model: 900250 | SKU: 8986225

Linky

Nice price :beer:

Appears you can still purchase it even though its sold out, and they'll just ship it to you once it comes back instock?

So this is a pretty good card huh? I'm sure it eats up power tho which means I would need a new PSU with dual power plugs sigh

I called BB and they told me it is sold out for good.. :(

I ordered one anyways :) I'll let you know if it goes through.

*update*
Back ordered 1-2 weeks :(

Last edited:
Is this thing noisy? Haven't had time to read any reviews lately...

I can hear mine a bit but its not to noisy for me. And I am a noise freak. I had a PCP&C 750 psu that was touted as a low noise unit but really was a screamer and I got rid of it due to the noise. The Sapphire 4870x2 that I have doesn't even come close to it...IMHO:)

*edit* Hoooiieeeee, its up to $549.99 before tax now.

Been exactly two weeks, STILL says "Backordered" under Order Status :(
I'm getting very frustrated, as this is the first time it has taken THIS long to get something to me.

Has anyone recived there 4870x2 yet? Mine is still on back order :(
Don't you own an EVGA 750i board? If so, you might encounter some graphics corruption issues with the card. It did with my 4850, so I switched to an ASUS P5Q-Deluxe and it's been working fine.

Back