• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5N-T 'n' a G0 q6600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

HobnobGod

Registered
perfect settings for it overclocked at 3 to 3.3GHz? anyone?

-q6600
-AC freezer pro
-2x2gb ocz reaper 1066
-great air circulation in my box
-1000w power supply, aye plenty
thx for reading and hopefully replying =)

Man, all ppl ever do is post that link, im looking for someone with approximately the same setup as me

The reason why people post that link all the time is simply due to the fact that no two systems with the exact same hardware will overclock the same way. One may go to 6Ghz while the other may only go to 2.8Ghz with the same exact voltage, timings, etc. This is why you must find the settings yourself following the steps in that guide.

Man, all ppl ever do is post that link, im looking for someone with approximately the same setup as me

People post that link because it tells you 90% of what you need to know in a very concise and detailed way. By ignoring it you are pretty much telling us you are too lazy to do any work on your own and want us to OC your rig for you.

Lemme tell you, the quickest way to get absolutely no attention is complaining about people trying to be helpful.:screwy:

People post that link because it tells you 90% of what you need to know in a very concise and detailed way. By ignoring it you are pretty much telling us you are too lazy to do any work on your own and want us to OC your rig for you.

Lemme tell you, the quickest way to get absolutely no attention is complaining about people trying to be helpful.:screwy:

Very very true. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Give a man a fish, he eats for a day; teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime.

To the OP, if you are looking for someone to tell you what to do, step by step, you are in the wrong place. We have stickies for you to read so that YOU can learn and lay the groundwork. If after that, you need help, we are more than happy to lend our assistance.

Think of it this way; How many members are there here? How many new members are there each day? Can you imagine how busy we'd all be if we had to take the time to reiterate the information that is already readily available if you just took a minute to read?

I just wanted to add on, you should WANT to know how to find your own settings, because if someone just said to you "enter X value in field J, etc." then if you encounter a problem with your rig in 6 months you will be clueless how to tweak your OC to get your rig stable again.

Honestly, it's for your own good to read and understand the stickies.:beer:

That's quite possibly the most prickish thing I have read in these forums. The guy welcomes you and posts a helpful link and you throw it back in his face. Good luck pal.

or we could jsut say stick it to 1.45vcore 333 FSB 9 multi and there u go..... mind u you should be able to run it at much much less then 1.45 vcore for 3ghz

happy? oh and ram to 1:1 or 'synced'

well atleast someone will answer a question and not just snub the little guy. thanks for your replies tho, yes ALL of you. ofc ive read the link no one would grab a £650 systems and go to teh trouble of getting mostly "free" software (yeh yeh its all legal) and not give a toss about what other ppl had to say.. However i have been scoureing the web and found quite a few ppl with more or less the same box as mine. cheers :beer:

Back