• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Coolit Systems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OldSkool

Rest In Peace
Ok so here's the deal, and I may be jumping the gun a bit, but I don't think so. I RMA'd my Coolit Systems Freezone CPU cooler like a week and a half ago. It was sent priority mail so they had it by Wednesday at the latest. I figure ok well I should get a confirm about this week for shipment at the latest, and also sent an inquiry email just to be safe........nothing at all on either end. I sent the email at least 3 days ago.

Has anyone here, even used their RMA service? I'm starting to get a bit worried because the email seemed borderline, but very passable. Here's a copy of the email:

Hello xxxxxx,

RMA number issued for S/N 2606000xxx: RMA-xx-xxxx

Please clearly label your shipping container with the RMA number and return the unit with all accompanying hardware to:

Marco Polo Express
2411 Santa Fe Ave, Suite B
Redondo Beach, CA , USA

Tel: 310.536.9898

Your replacement will ship upon reception of the defective unit.

Thank you.

Drew Grimsen
Customer Service
[email protected]

I called and got a generic answering machine message......

Never used it, but chatter on their forum seems to indicate slow response. Saw a couple of posts where it took several days for a response. Also saw a few cases of defective rma replacements. Keep an eye on the replacement sos you don't kill any hardware.

Ugh, if I'd have known they suck that bad on customer service, I probably wouldn't have spent $18 to send it priority..............yeah I probably would have, lol.

Seriously though, that sucks, I'll be ticked if they send me a crappy unit. Mine worked great for a bit, but then the Thermostat thing died(I think that's what it was). And I've yet to receive even an email response :bang head:

Back