• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do I verify SLI is actually working on a 9800GX2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JonSimonzi

So I finally got my 9800GX2. How do I make sure SLI is working? In the nVidia control panel, under "Set multi-gpu configuration", I have "Multi-GPU mode" selected, instead of "multi display mode", which is the other option. But then when I load up nHancer, it says SLI is disabled. See the picture

slidisabled846.jpg

So how do I 100% know SLI is working? Very new to this, expect lots of questions lol. Thanks in advance.

Already have that on my computer

NVIDIA SLI: Enabled (2 GPU's)

So that's trustable?

Am I suppposed to be getting worse performance with SLI enabled? In the nVidia control panel, when I put it on Multi GPU mode, and it says SLI is disabled in GPUZ, I get about 35fps in Warcraft, with it being choppy like it's 20. If I put it on Multi Display Mode, and GPUZ says SLI is disabled, it shoots up over 100. And that is on the list of games optimized for SLI. Any idea?

Back