• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Biostar TA780g M2+ Audio issues.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NidStyles

Registered
Can't seem to get the on board sound to accept any driver's for some reason. I tried the Biostar one's off their site, and the Realtek one's from their site as well.

It's a fresh build, currently running XP 32bit. Had even more issues with getting Vista Ultimate 64 running, so I decided to try XP again. Can't seem to get any audio driver's to work whatsoever.

I also have a X1950xt on this board, read that it also could do sound on an HDMI HDTV, which is what I currently have it running into using a DVI HDMI conversion cable.

I'm not pick how I get the sound out, I just want to be able to actually hear my movies rather than just see them.

Just figured it out, thank's for reads on this thread. I didn't think many people would use this board being a micro-ATX format, and thusly not very popular.

I've found that micro-ATX board's in a mid-tower made for ATX tend to run cooler than the equal ATX board's. Hence my decision on staying with the micro-ATX format. So far have the 4450e running at 2.75 on stock HSF with 32*C idle, and ~45*C full load.

Now planning out my water cooler, and actual AM2+ chip purchase. I will stick with this board until the AM3 socket is fully released, and there's at least one BE chip is released near the 3Ghz mark. I want to hit 4Ghz eventually. For now though, I will stick with this setup, and improve it where I can. Need a new video card, and some water cooling.

Setup in sig.

Back