• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

? on sb750

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lharp

Hallo OC forum ,

Gotta ? as of now rig in sig ... Was wondering if the new sb750 is way better than the sb600 ...
Cuz dfi makes a 790fx with sb750 . Was thinkin I could switch boards out with out having to reinstall , could be wrong not sure .. I figured maybe since it´s in raid I could just do a repair . reload drivers and be set ..
Or am I´m lucky with what I got . Many post people write about the 9950be it won´t even post @ 3 ghz with a dq6 .. I can get mine to post at 3.1 but very unstable ... like desktop and reboot .. Tried uping volts on cpu but no luck ..

P.S. I´m at stock volts

The SB750 with ACC enabled might help you get another 2-300Mhz or so. Personally I couldn't justify buying a new motherboard for that much performance increase. The performance difference would be at most 10% in the most CPU limited tasks, and even then you probably wouldn't notice the difference.

Thanks

Thats what I was thinkin ..

I´ll just save up till something big comes out this 9950 is doin pretty good . Just gotta get more quad core games out there..

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Back