• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How can i improve my compiter cooling/wire mngmnt :) <<

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CrypticSpoon

Registered
H my computer cooling/wire mngmnt Improvements ?

hey,
i'm 15 and made my pc at 11ish :attn:
.. jsut wanted to post some pics i had ..and wanted to know wat kinds of improovements i could make:) cooling / wiremanagement

11022008149.jpg

07012008065.jpg

11022008148.jpg

11022008152.jpg

11022008154.jpg

11022008155.jpg

soz for the crappy photography...was taken on my n95 :beer::)

Last edited:
Its hard to tell, but you may have too much positive pressure.

Do you have an intake on the front bottom?

May want to add a 120 exhaust on the top rear in that open area.

As for wiring, its fairly clean. You could neaten them up a bit but looks pretty good already.

hmm

hmm mabye...i currently got

INTAKE
1 large led fan at front of case (hdd's )
1 80mm normal dan at front (cd drive area)

EXHAUST
one 80mm below graphics card
one blue led fan behind freezer 7 pro heatsink
Psu

i got space for a fan at the top of the case and i got space for a fan juse near the psy...the problem was...if i but an exhaust near the psu area...will it suck the air normally going to the psu...

Nice work. I remember building my first pc (P2 350Mhz) when I was 10.. sadly it was used parts but still fast being that the P3 500s were top dog.

As for the fan by the psu, its fine to add one because the psu will still suck air.

hmm mabye...i currently got

INTAKE
1 large led fan at front of case (hdd's )
1 80mm normal dan at front (cd drive area)

EXHAUST
one 80mm below graphics card
one blue led fan behind freezer 7 pro heatsink
Psu

i got space for a fan at the top of the case and i got space for a fan juse near the psy...the problem was...if i but an exhaust near the psu area...will it suck the air normally going to the psu...

That isnt a large fan on the side panel?

d

OH YEAH soz i forgot the laegest fan!!! the one on the side panel is intake...is that ok? orr toomuch + pressure..

If you want to tidy wires up a little more, easiest thing to do would be to pull everything back out, cut a few holes in the motherboard try, and run wires behind it..

Also, nice thing to do, if you decide to do that, while you have everything stripped out, paint the inside black. Can use regular flat black spray paint, just be careful not to let it run. The black interior looks good. Have pics if you wanna see what mine looks like.

edit: heatshrink and loom helps with wire organization and such also if you wanna take the time to do it.

Last edited:
Back