• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Follow up to prev post....pics as requested

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rouge34rtw

Hi....thanks for the replies to my question about single or multiple loops....I have it running a single loop now, pump-rad1-rad2-CPU-GPU-MCP-res-and back to the pump....temps idle around 34-36 degrees C, and after 1 1/2hrs of flying my flight sim they were at 39`C-GPU and 40`C-CPU....I have 2-6"x6"x2" heater cores w/copper water jackets connected inline, and a 120mm 12v DC pushing air in the box + a 120mm 120v AC pulling air from the other end...run the fans at med-low speed and hardly hear them. I am thinking of changing my circuit to put a rad between the CPU and GPU...might help pick up a degree or two....but I am really pleased with the silent performance as is....so here are pics of my case and setup inside it...the pump/rads/fan box is on a shelf below the PC....

Thanks

PIC_1403.JPG

PIC_1404.JPG

PIC_1405.JPG

im not using watercooling but am still looking into it for my system. But wouldnt the system run cooler if it went along the lines of

Pump - rad1 - CPU - rad2 - GPU - MCP - res - pump? as the water has a chance to cool donw a little before it hits the GPU? ofcorse it would use more tubing but i still would have thought not to much more and it would run cooler no?

Also whats ur "MCP"? i missed ur original thread

Back