• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Im happy now.. read!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RisrullarN

well.. thx alot for all help folks.. ive decided to stay at 110 fsb giving me a speed of 1100mhz.. i have decreased VC from 1.75(def.) to 1.65 and load temp is 40*C.. my comp is now so quiet i cant hear it unless im sitting right next to it.. using 80mm@7v and seagate barracuda IV! i think silence is more worth than a few more mhz! i just wanna thank u all for all the help ive got and u and this sure is a great forum! dont doubt that ill post here again :) love u guys.. thx!

RisrullarN said:
i think silence is more worth than a few more mhz! i just wanna thank u all for all the help ive got and u and this sure is a great forum! dont doubt that ill post here again :) love u guys.. thx!

Did anyone catch that? I couldn't hear over the case fans... :p

Re: Re: Im happy now.. read!

deez said:

dont hear that too often around here

Actually its said alot but they all tend to switch over to the 'darkside' at one point and try for more...

Yodums

Back