• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gears of War 2!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtkxhom3r

man wow ... this game is AWESOME!!! its good to have friends that work at gamestop ;) if anyone else gets this early add me so we can play some co-op

gamertag xTKxhom3r

man wow ... this game is AWESOME!!! its good to have friends that work at gamestop ;) if anyone else gets this early add me so we can play some co-op

gamertag xTKxhom3r

The only "early" copies available right now are pirated releases.....

I know quite a few people that work at both GameStop and EB around VA and FL and none of them have GoW2 on hand or at the store.

Is it out already? I didn't think it was coming out until the 7th of November. I thought Gamestop got new release titles only a day or two before the street date :confused:

If I were you, I wouldn't play on Live just yet. MS might start banning peoples 360s who show up online before the official release date (Halo 3 anyone?).

Game not released yet, so thread closed.

We do not talk about pirated stuff here and your damn lucky I just don't feel like writing an infraction or just banning you for this right now!:mad:

muddocktor
Forum Moderator

Thread Closed.

We do not speak of Hacks / Cracks / Warez or Pirated Software here.

I see this again, your gonna take a vacation.

WarriorII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back