• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 weeks sucks!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mad Butter

I just posted this to make sure no one made the same mistake that I have done........I took my sound card out while the computer was on cause i was in a rush for going somewhere and wasn't thinking..........Now I have to wait like 2 weeks untill I return it and get a new one. And my P.C. doesn't like it when it doesn't have a sound card because of the EAX conflict or something.........so my modem wont work. Now I have to re-load my OS which will only take like 20 minutes but kinda a pain in the @$$...........And I learned never rush when your messing with computer.......Take your time and do it right.........lol......

-evan

lmao - Honestly m8 thatts nothing to be proud of. You forgot your PC was on?!?!?! wtf? Weed? Coke? NUTMEG? lol. I dont mean to be rude - but God gave us common sense - and er well i suppose if you weren't in your hwead i supose you could get let off for doing such a stupid thing

:D

Farewell.

Bummer :( Just learn by your mistakes as we all do and don't let history repeat itself.

I've made a few mistakes in the name of performance.

First was the killer Abit Be6-II, I got this new Mobo and carefully put it all together, then hit the Power button and Black Screen and a bunch of Beeps I didn't want to hear....I look in the owners manual and the beeb said CPU problem.

I spent an hour and came to the conclusion the Cpu was dead as I took the Abit out and put in the mobo I had and got the same beeps....dead cpu.

OK I put the Abit Be6-II back in and I run down to a local PC vendor in town and pay up the gazoo for a new PIII 800.

I slide the CPU in and BEEP again and I just shake my head.

I RMA-ed that Mobo from Hades to the Online vendor and I spoke to the guy that Tested the Mobo, I warned him that the mobo is possesed and not to test it but he did, :) he blew a CPU and was so ****ed he arranged that all my PIII's that I blew would be replaced.

Got my New Abit BE6-II the next day with 2 brand new cpus.

My other mistake was getting Arctic Silver adhesive on my Rage Fury Maxx memory pins.....

That will never happen again and I blame that accident on leftover bad mojo in my office from that cursed BE6-II.

I looled in the phone book for a priest that specializes in removing bad MOBO MOJO...but there are none local :)

QQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Back