• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HAF923 Owners!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kompulsive

I'm pretty much sold on the HAF932. I was really looking at the Coolermaster Stacker, but the price of the HAF932 just makes it the obvious choice. It's at least a $50 price difference depending on which Stacker I'm comparing it to. My question is, how much of a pain is it not having a removable motherboard tray? Is it really that big of a deal? Also, what do you think about me choosing this case over a Stacker?

I'm pretty much sold on the HAF932. I was really looking at the Coolermaster Stacker, but the price of the HAF932 just makes it the obvious choice. It's at least a $50 price difference depending on which Stacker I'm comparing it to. My question is, how much of a pain is it not having a removable motherboard tray? Is it really that big of a deal? Also, what do you think about me choosing this case over a Stacker?

Cases are a matter of function first and taste second. There's never been a complaint about the functionality of the case but some haven't like the look of it. For me, the case is so huge on the inside, working inside it is very easy. Remember, it can take a eATX MB. The MB tray has the square cut out in the back, right behind the CPU so you won't have to mount everything BEFORE you put the case in. This also makes it extremely easy to change HS's or waterblocks. A removeably MB tray would be extremely nice but for me it wasn't a deal breaker.

Axis

Back