• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whats up with target and their console games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

has any one else noticed some of the new or newer games at target hit the clearence rack awfuly quick?

a few months ago i saw Grid for 360 with a clearence tag on it and today i saw DBZ BurstLimit with a $14 and some change clearence tag. didnt this come out just recently?

it notice it with PS3 and Wii games but i dont pay attention to those titles as there isnt muc for Wii i want and i odnt have a PS3

I wouldn't be complaining. No I havent noticed it but I don't shop Target that often even though that is where I got Fable. I will have to go there tomorrow and look.

i think i will pickup burst limit, i wonder if i can get it for $14 at target and then trade it in at game crazy or game stop for more....hrmm...i have only had that work out a few times when i got PS2 headsets for $4 a pop and traded them in for $12 twards my wii...i had 6 or 7 of them too, it was awsome!

i think i will pickup burst limit, i wonder if i can get it for $14 at target and then trade it in at game crazy or game stop for more....hrmm...i have only had that work out a few times when i got PS2 headsets for $4 a pop and traded them in for $12 twards my wii...i had 6 or 7 of them too, it was awsome!

yeah, we got a game store here that sells used games for more than what Wal Mart and Target does new so maybe they'll be a good victim errrrrr I mean competitively priced option >:->

what the heck theyre doing it again, theyre clearenceing a 120gig hard drive for $125 at the one back at home (i am home now), if i had the cash i woulda gone for it but sadly i do not.

what the heck theyre doing it again, theyre clearenceing a 120gig hard drive for $125 at the one back at home (i am home now), if i had the cash i woulda gone for it but sadly i do not.

be glad you didn't have the cash for it. 125 dollars for a 120 gig HDD is a ripoff!

you can get 1TB drives for that price now ( with a little searching that is. )

unless you're talking about a 360 HDD. I don't know the prices on 360 HDD's...but i wouldn't doubt that they aren't cheap.

be glad you didn't have the cash for it. 125 dollars for a 120 gig HDD is a ripoff!

you can get 1TB drives for that price now ( with a little searching that is. )

unless you're talking about a 360 HDD. I don't know the prices on 360 HDD's...but i wouldn't doubt that they aren't cheap.

yeah he was and the price is decent. They're $150 at my local Wally World which is down from $180. I also have word that they're going to be dropped again coinciding with the 11/19 update. Perhaps Target just dropped it a bit early.

Back