• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to play farcry 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

uzibear

1. play on hardcore
2. turn off auto aim
3. the story is ****. KNOW this going in. don't even bother ****ing with it. turn off subtitles. now, here's the important part: use your imagination, make up your own story! role play it a bit. i guarantee you, as feeble as your imagination might be, it still won't be as terrible as the story that the writers at ubi scraped out of the garbage for you.

4. most of all: just say "**** it" and go kill some ******s. run wild. be free. use your imagination. pretend you have to go to this place because you lost your chiuahua and need to kill some ****ers to get him back.

i realize that asking a gamer to use their imagination might be a very dicey proposition, but give it a try!

i'm sure you've seen varying revues of this game and i think it comes down to this: don't think about it. don't think about the story, the voice acting, the silliness of guard posts respawning all the time, the fact they can see you no matter what brush you're in and thus make cover completely useless................just say **** it and have fun blowing **** up. get the grenade launcher (the most god blessed vehicle-destroyer ever), the mortars, even restrict yourself to certain weapons like the bolt action rifle, or no sniping..........and have a good time. i'm enjoying the game immensely in spite of the fact i can totally understand folks who say the game sucks. coming from farcry, it's hard to disagree. but in the end it's all about the shooting and the environment, which looks quite lovely even on the xbox360

Back