• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How to put these videos to website?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

flyinpc

..i have two .avi. movies and a wmv videos clips, I also have a website but I don/t know how to upload these videos to my websiste. My friends said that I should have a flash video player on my site and put all these videos to the flash video player but I’ m a totally newbie on this issue. After some searching I found this program - Moyea Web Player Pro. This program claims using video encoder to convert videos to flv and can create a customized flv player. I’m totally new on this. I have downloaded its trial version, yet it is perfect. Do you know more about this? Need advice or any good software to do this.

You need Adobe or Macromedia Flash to change the video into a flash stream. I dont know about any other program doing it, I think thats only flash itself you can do that.

Thanks, guy.
It's really a headache to me, I don't know how to change them to flash. I dont know how to make them play on web page...A lot of things is new to me.
It sucks!

Could you just upload it to a video site such as YouTube or Vimeo and embed it on your site or do you need it actually hosted on your site?

Back