• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Giant Cases

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

atomic ferret

I remember seeing some giant cases on these forums many years ago. You know, those huge ones that were a couple feet tall and pretty ugly. I think they were originally used for servers, but I'm not sure. I have tried searching everywhere, but can't find what I'm looking for. Can anyone remember what brand they were or where I can find some to buy? Second hand is fine.

Thanks.

Yeah kinda like those, but bigger I think, and uglier. I'm just looking for a large case that I can have room to do stuff with. I've always wanted to own a beast of a case.

Yeah, the Chenming 901 was what I was looking for. I really like Mountain Mods cases, but they are so pricey. And for some reason I've never liked the Mozart at all.

Edit: Now I just need to find one to buy...ebay doesn't have any.

mod a wardrobe! ftw!

xD lmao on the one xD, makes me think of ghettocomp
http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=427703

post # 13

about those big case.
i love them since you can do lots of difrent type of mods in it, just need the materials, toolsn time and money....but i lack money and materials ...oh well.

if you can ask around in local pc shops they may have somthing, i did that and got a few old AT case, just mod them to be ATX compatitable!! curently working on this but still did not post about it. will post link in my sig tho.

cya.

Back