• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[DEAD]Get ZoneAlarm Pro for free! only today!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You can't use a fake, because you must get a return email (no doubt to make sure you offer a valid address) in order to receive a link for downloading.

You can use a junk though. I have an email address that is basically just a garbage bin.

I used zonealarm before then discovered Commodo, must say commodo is more functional and robost. did i mention Commodo is free?

Got mine today as well. My dad said he went there last ngiht, but it said only 50% off, he didn't follow link here, but he went to their homepage and couldn't find it...I use COMODO anyways so I'll give him my key...great "steal"!

It is a no go on 64bit. You would think they would have gotten that down by now. I really liked it as I had used it for years before I moved to 64bit about a year ago. I gave Comodo a shot but just couldn't get acclimated with it. It's time to give it another shot.

Back