• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Known Phase unit builders?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XFreeRollerX

Registered
Anyone know of good phase unit builders in the USA? I am looking at having a custom unit built soon and don't want to do it myself..

Anyone got names? I am looking to do this project over spring break so I am gonna do a lot of planning for designs and such :p

yeah, i don't know many of the builders... i only did a tiny amount of research about 6 months ago when i was thinking about getting a SS unit. all this i7 buzz has me wanting to get a SS again. hopefully, more people will respond with lots of builders :)

and little devil builds too i think

I can answer questions however I no longer build units. Bounce whatever ideas off me and I'll either answer them or point you in the right direction.

I had NoL build me a unit a couple of years ago. It worked properly right out of the box and it ran 24/7 for over a year. I never had a single problem with it.

I would recommend NoL..and he is here in U.S.

Back