• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Router Problem....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AMD'er

I should have stuck with good old faithful...

this past Sat I setup a wireless network for a friend...He in such a rush to get it set up we went to a local store that only carried one Brand of routers...BELKINS...the one he purchased was the Belkin N F5D8233 VER. 3000.

Easy setup great looking interface...some nice features but this thing sucks...He text me a 6 in the morning talking about his internet is not working...All the lights are blue expect the LAN light which is ORANGE...so I google ORANGE Belkin light...this seems to be a common among many belkin users....

Any suggestions...I going to have him return it and go back to Linksys...Has anyone else have the similar problem?

i had problems with belkin once. the cure was to return it to the shop and get a better brand...
netgear resolved my problems, however my dg834g comes with its own "features"

at the end of the day, if its faulty from the shop then return it. if they give you another of the same model and thats faulty as well (this is what happened to me) then chose a different manufacturers product or demand your refund.

Back