• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Holiday Playlist...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BlackEdition

so, as the semester winds down, i am always insanely busy... however, a quite repose sits ahead in my future...holiday break. I have compiled the following list of titles that I would like to try out over the holidays:

Far Cry 2

Dead Space

Fallout 3

Red Alert 3

Call of Duty World At War

Mass Effect

Mirror's Edge

Left 4 Dead

Legendary

So I have a pretty long list... Does anyone have any suggestions for additions? Does anyone have any opinions about the games on the list?

Thanks!

has anyone played legendary? i think that it looks like a potentially fun game, but i haven't heard any good or bad reviews for that matter.

anyone played it?

Alot of people hated it, mainly due to the fact that it has horrible gameplay, not in the terms of story or idea's, it just plays like crap, poor control, and feel.

I have not personally played it, but that is the word around town.

Red Alert 3 sucked imho , I miss Westwood, EA doesn't know HOW to make a CnC game.

yeah, i am too big of a fan of the series not to at least try it...

any additional suggestions for more games?

I'm of the opinion that everyone should at least try Spore. Some love it, some hate it. If you want a driving game, GRiD is hard to beat in terms of fun these days.

My suggestion to the OP:
CoD5 was short and sweet; perfect for an afternoon.
If you have some nights to yourself then play Dead Space.
If you've got a whole day then play far Cry 2.
Multiplayer fever; Left for Dead.

Dang, what am I going to play. If theres a deal on L4D on Friday then I'll pick it up now. I still have Fallout 3 to go through, but its a slow game for me right now.

Back