• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EUREKA! I found a better fix for xbox360 3rlod :P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DrunkenCat

oke guys i was fooling around on night with ym old 9800 pro agp video card when i thought holy crap i chould use the same spring setup to hold the xbox 360 heat sink down :p only need 1 washer and a nuts and bolts and a nice set of springs lol

i found that the washer trick is hard because it still causes probles with bending also i found a way to add a heat pipe to the stock cooler cheeper then buying the new cooler :p i just got some artic silver epoxy and cut a few fins off and epoxed the head pipe to the sink :p it fits like a charm :p ill post pics of what im doing just ordered some more springs lol :p woot ebay 50 for 1$ with 1$shiping lol nice lol

also the way i flow the system is old school i take all the caps off and plugs and pop it in the oven at 550 degrees C and after 10 min no more 3rlod :p but let it cool tho lol dont move it or parts will fall off lol

Back