• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New DIY template for universal hold down w/ LGA1366 Support.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Moto7451

Senior Something
Hi guys,

Just wanted to pass along an updated universal hold down template. I used the reference picture from this thread to make it. It looks like Kayl referenced the previous version of this graphic when making his. Funny how that works out.

mounting-platewlga1366.gif

I hope this helps :).

Credit for the template goes to:

Captain Slug (since he did the hard work really)
Kayl @OCAU
and myself for the 20 minutes of photoshop editing necessary to keep this graphic up to date.

great stuff. thanks for all of you for making this. this will help at least me and i think many others too.

btw, are there similar templates for GPU's too?

Kayl at OCAU is making something similar but it only has Socket AM2, LGA775, and LGA1366 support. He's doing a limited run (designed for his LN2/DI pots) so anyone interested should PM him to get in on it before he puts the order in.

There used to be some mounting hole templates for video cards on ProCooling but those seem to no longer be there.

Back