• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

two TV's for $1799 at costco

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
+1 for costco's return poilicy, About 2 years ago I bought a 42 inch Vizio Lcd from them, Two month's after purchase a whole line of pixels died. Took it back to store, They plugged it in, saw the line, And sent me home with a brand new tv. Heres the kicker, they didnt carry the 42" at the time, it was replaced by the 46" for same price. Sent me home with 4 extra inches woot!

+1 for costco's return poilicy, About 2 years ago I bought a 42 inch Vizio Lcd from them, Two month's after purchase a whole line of pixels died. Took it back to store, They plugged it in, saw the line, And sent me home with a brand new tv. Heres the kicker, they didnt carry the 42" at the time, it was replaced by the 46" for same price. Sent me home with 4 extra inches woot!

Same thing happened to my girlfriends dad. He bought a 52" TV. Went home, saw some lines on it, on the right hand side. Brings it back, they give him another one. Brings it home, same lines on the right hand side, again! Brings it back, he complains about 2x models with the same problem. They send him home with a 60", without paying the difference. Sets it up, same lines on the right hand side.

Turns out it was an effect created by the vertical blinds on the window on the other side of the room...

Same thing happened to my girlfriends dad. He bought a 52" TV. Went home, saw some lines on it, on the right hand side. Brings it back, they give him another one. Brings it home, same lines on the right hand side, again! Brings it back, he complains about 2x models with the same problem. They send him home with a 60", without paying the difference. Sets it up, same lines on the right hand side.

Turns out it was an effect created by the vertical blinds on the window on the other side of the room...

*Snapple Iced Tea crits monitor!*

That is hilarious!!!!

Seriously? Did he have an X taped on the ground and only looked at the screen from that spot? Maybe he does not deserve to watch tv. Just open a window and tell him it's the latest "reality" show.

Back