• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MSI p7n Diamond w/q6600 OC help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yomny

Im currently, following others guides and help, at 3ghz FSB 1333 with cpu gtl 65 and FSB term 25, vcore is at +.1 setting me at 1.4 and 1.36 underload. My VID is 1.32. I just wanted to see if i could get any help with increasing the overclock. Last try i bumped the vcore to 1.49(1.46underload) and the NB and SB to 1.6 which were in the red zone left cpu gtl at 65 and fsb term 25.. i tried the FSB to 1430 (3.2ghz) and i booted to windows got to run everest for 5 secs then system froze. thank you for your concern and will to help other fellow OC'ers

ok, now i have a new question.. i've manage to get answers to pretty much everything else.. How do i test, how do i know when i need to increase the SB voltage. I know for the NB since its directly related to the FSB speeds i could lower the multiplier and then raise the FSB as much as i can and increase the NB volts to see if selected fsb boots. What about the SB voltage how can i get an idea where to set it.

damn the OC community is dying on me.. Its hard to do some overclocking when you cant get some decent help.. Please mods close the thread

Back