• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New beta drivers already?!?!?!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

atm743

nVidia launches drivers so frequently that I personally dont think their beta drivers are worth bothering with potential stability issues for 3 days or so of 1-2% better performance in a few games.

If you are having issues with nVidias current drivers these might be worth a try but otherwise I would pass till they are non beta

unless im having a problem with a game or the driver update is for a new game that just came out ill download them

ive been having a few issues with call of duty world of war ill get a few hang ups while i play like the graphics will just pause for a good second then come back. not sure why it does that but yeah i may check out these to see if that fixes the problem

I only update if it has perf enhancements for the games I happen to be playing otherwise there isn't anything that is going to improve with new drivers if anything they might be worse for the games that aren't on the improved list, I used to keep the drivers updated but lately everytime I look there are new drivers or beta drivers that have been released.

i always try them all when i have nvidia cards. somtimes you find AWESOME drivers that dont work well for others. Especially if you mainly play 1 or 2 games.

i always try them all when i have nvidia cards. somtimes you find AWESOME drivers that dont work well for others. Especially if you mainly play 1 or 2 games.

So have you tried these latest? Any perks? :)

Back