• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How stable are the new Nvidia big bang drivers(180.48)?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Shiggity

I've been slacking off and need to upgrade mine.

Anyone have any problems with them? Or just anything you've found quirky / interesting about them would be helpful too ;)

All I've heard are all the good things about them, just wondering if anyone has encountered the bad.

I’m running them now on sig, work great. Also tested on gx2 and core 216 (260) – The only games ive run them on are COD 4 + 5. on gx2, 180 series feels smoother then 178 series with 4x AA enabled. IQ with all 3 (4 really, I have also tested with asus 9800gt ultimate. But that’s a rebadged g92 GTS) is great (as always :p )

No benchmarks for scores or anything, but I just got my hands on a new ep45… so… I’ll be benching that pretty hard for the next week or so.

I like them. They run the COD series of games great.

i just started using nvidia but i can tell ya that the 180.48 netted me close 3000 marks in vantage over the 175.xx drivers. what drivers are you currently running?

I wanna see more of this thread, haven't changed yet from 177.79 since anything around is not very stable, it ppl can confirm they are running good on 8800gt (EVGA preferred) I'll change(got tired of plying with 4-5 different drivers).

Back