• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ubuntu Taskbar

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mother Goose

Stupid question, but I can't seem to figure it out. My virtual desktops thumbnails on the bottom right of my screen are not displaying properly. For example, if I have 8 desktops, the taskbar will make space for 16, shrinking each of the thumbnails. (See the screenshot)

How do I fix this?

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 86
Weird... I have never seen that. Try deleting the widget from the bar and re-adding it.

Weird... I have never seen that. Try deleting the widget from the bar and re-adding it.

I had something like this once on Gentoo when running Compiz/Fusion, but I don't remember what I did to fix it (something was rotten in /etc/env.d/ as I remember) and that system has long since left my house.

If the WM and the DE get out of sync as to how many virtual desktops there are, that's what you get. Or at least that's what I got.

Back