• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A Case for ~$140

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

2k3vick

Housing

9800GT
DFI Lanparty DK P35
Arctic Cooler 7
Corsair 520HX

I'm looking for a solidly-built case that will provide ample room for expansion for the next couple of years and is easy to work with.

Right now, I'm considering the Thermaltake Armor and the Antec P182, but I'm open to other suggestions.

The price has a little leeway, $20 or so.

Suggestions?

I love my HAF 932. Very easy to work with and has more room than I know what to do with. A lot of people don't like the look though...

I love my Armor. Only complaint is that its heavy. its a solid case with plenty of room for whatever you want to put in it.

Thats my vote :)

I am loving my stacker 810. Really "classy" looking and great airflow. I did have to replace the top 80mm fan to make it shut up.

Even keeps my 8800gtx w/ stock cooling + exhaust fan under it cool. WOW!!! When folding I rarely go over 60 Degrees C. (Granted when I fold the gpu fan is @100%)

It is large and has wheels. YAY!!

Housing

9800GT
DFI Lanparty DK P35
Arctic Cooler 7
Corsair 520HX

I'm looking for a solidly-built case that will provide ample room for expansion for the next couple of years and is easy to work with.

Right now, I'm considering the Thermaltake Armor and the Antec P182, but I'm open to other suggestions.

The price has a little leeway, $20 or so.

Suggestions?

2k,

Just watch your HX520 power supply cable lengths on that P182. I'm just about going to make it with the 8 pin 12v with a smaller Coolermaster NV 690 coming up through the back wire management hole.

If you are worried about it, throw an extension cable in with your next order. I may end up doing that myself because there is no smart way to rout the cable because it is too short.

Good point RollingThunder

Back