• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The "In" Crowd - What OCF is Gaming

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rainless

Old Member
Baldur's Gate 1 (Almost finished! Near the End!)
Baldur's Gate 2
World in Conflict (3/4 of the Way done)

And in a flury of activity I just picked up:

Left 4 Dead
Fallout 3
Stranglehold
Mass Effect
Audiosurf

Last edited:
Dead Space (half way through)
Tomb Raider Underworld (not far into)
GTA IV (just go it, waiting for 360 controller to arrive)
Left 4 Dead

Fallout 3 = christmas pressie!!

Left4Dead (currently playing :) )
Deadspace (done, I highly recommend this title to anyone)
CoD: WaW (almost done)

GTA 4
TF2

weird how I played css probably 6 hours a day and now I'm so bored of the thought of even booting the game up.

Thats how I was with CS 1.6.

I won't ever go near it again.

Im playing atm
L4D
TF2
COD 4/WaW

Also curious about that, Sandy.

I'm playing TF2....Even though I still suck. What's the best approach to this? Is it better to play a few classes, mixing it up, or try and stick with one class until you learn the ins and outs? I'm curious as to how I can get better. I was awful at first, but after those first 5-10 hours of playtime I've really kind of hit a plateau. of sucking.

Also about to pick up Oblivion. (yeah yeah) I couldn't get past the low frame rates on my old computer, but my lappy should be able to run it like a champ....Pretty excited.

Is COD WaW good...?

No but its not bad

If they can fix the spawn points then it would be a ton better. They got worse since COD4. Alot of kills are luck. You can spawn right in front of enemies ... or sometimes behind their entire line.

And the sound of the weapons SUCK. They drive me mad

d2 lod
fallout 3
mass effect
ut 2004
civ4 every once in awhile

and about to play through kotor again

COD4/WAW
Fallout 3

I enjoy world at war. Although the spawns do suck most of the time. I hope they patch it so you spawn with the rest of your team just like COD4.

I'm playing TF2....Even though I still suck. What's the best approach to this? Is it better to play a few classes, mixing it up, or try and stick with one class until you learn the ins and outs? I'm curious as to how I can get better. I was awful at first, but after those first 5-10 hours of playtime I've really kind of hit a plateau. of sucking.

Switch to a class that often kills you, and see if you can often kill your old class. Note how you kill others of your old class, and try not to do the same as they did :)

Not a lot lately, got finals next week, but a little Audiosurf and checking in on EvE every few days. Every now and then I'll play a round of Battlefield 2. I still need to finish FO3 and FC2, but I've got a 3 week vacation in a few weeks :D :D :D :) :) :(

L4D
Fallout 3 (for the second time)
GTA4

About it right now, might did out some of the classics to play over the holidays

Back