• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone know where I can find these in the US

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

It_The_Cow

attachment.php

I'm looking for something that comes close to the right-most knob. Can anyone help

Hmmm... try a music shop that sells guitar parts. You may find something like it, or a stereo repair shop may know of somewhere you can get them. What are you making? looks like the beginning of a fan bus to me....
:D

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll look into it sometime soon. And yes, it is for a fan/rheo bus. I was looking for silver ones in specific since I was planning on getting a PC70 soon

Maybe even a hardware store, in the electrical section.. Might have them there...

you could look around at electronics stores and find a component that has knobs that give you what you need, then buy the component and rip off the knob (hint: don't buy it, notice what i said afterwards). displays are always abused.

Back