• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can Cooler Master Hyper 212 Fit on DG33FB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sarihaddu

Hi,

I am having Intel dg33fb mobo with q6600 2.4 overclocked to 3.2 with tape mod. When I test for stability, temperatures are shooting to 75 to 80 within a matter of minutes, so i am planning to get a better cooling than stock. The following three are only available in the city i live.

Apack Zerotherm CF900

Cooler Master Hyper TX2
Cooler Master Hyper 212

i'm planning on hyper 212 model, will it fit my morbo? :(

My Rig:
Intel DG33FB
Q6600 2.4 overclocked to 3.2
Transcend 2GB ram, 800 FSB
Segate 360GB HDD
Corsair 650W PSU
XFX 8800GT XXX edition

Plz help.

I think he means clear the memory and other electronics around the CPU. As these heatsinks get bigger they interfere with everything. It took me forever to find one that did not touch my very tall memory.

I think he means clear the memory and other electronics around the CPU. As these heatsinks get bigger they interfere with everything. It took me forever to find one that did not touch my very tall memory.

Yeah, that is what I mean. The bad thing is i dont have any shop which has such coolers to test it. So i have to order it online and if it does not fit after i open it, then i m in trouble. If anybody with same mobo is using such a cooler it could helpful.

Thanks for replies.

Have you looked at the Coolermaster V-8? It cleared all the crap on my board, even my very tall memory.

Have you looked at the Coolermaster V-8? It cleared all the crap on my board, even my very tall memory.

I don't have those available with me, only cooler master hyper 212 and TX2

and zerotherm cf900. Recently i even applied arctic silver 5 but the stock cooler sucks, i overclocked my q6600 from 2.4 to 3.0 on intel dg33fb with tape mod.

Now, the cores idle at:
when i turn on gaming with crysis, in a matter of few minutes the cores are reaching

and CPU temp is showing 78 in everest ultimate, i hope that is bad but I dont experience any throttling in game, everything runs fine.

Could u plz suggest whatz the maximum temp i can expect and a good cooler that can keep my temps at least below 60 load.

Back