• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Any One Try The Freezone Elite CPU Cooler

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SpArE_nIkEl

Freezone Elite is a CoolIT Systems Inc. patented product that removes heat from individual components and transfers the heat outside the computer case. It combines facets of air-cooling and liquid chilling through purpose-designed internally installed components. It can aggressively remove heat from a computer quietly, efficiently, and reliably. This system alleviates any risk of condensation, is highly effective, and is easy to install. To provide concentrated cooling of a small surface area, Freezone uses environmentally friendly liquid coolant as the primary dissipating medium, which absorbs heat much more efficiently than air. The patented system configuration includes multiple TECs (thermoelectric coolers) that provide unique liquid chilling for superior thermal performance. The Freezone Elite CPU Cooler includes: a Chiller / Pump Module, the MTEC™ Control Center, and a CPU Fluid Heat Exchanger (FHE). This universal sealed closed-loop maintenance free system is pre-plumbed and charged for simple bolt-in installation.
:bang head:bang head:bang head

Are you asking a question or pitching the product?

This thing is worthless for quad-cores it only disipates 200 watts before the TECs are totally useless. For the money your better off getting a swiftech apex kit and saving 100 bucks. For the money that thing costs you could custom build a water setup that will keep 500 watts at a 1.5c air to water delta.

+1 to boorishid...
I have a Ultra Chilltec TEC cooler, I'm building a water cooling setup now because the TEC can't keep up. it cost my $130 (going back I would not buy a heatsink like that again.)

Back