• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

G power VOLAR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheGreenThing

Registered
guys im planning to buy a GPOWER VOLAR CPU HSF

question is.. will it cool my chip down with OC @ 25%-50% min-max

i have a intake fan in front-top side panel case that blows cool air to the HSF... exhaust at the back... intake at the FRONT of the CPU case...
exhaust on the Side panel of VCARD

guys im planning to buy a GPOWER VOLAR CPU HSF

question is.. will it cool my chip down with OC @ 25%-50% min-max

i have a intake fan in front-top side panel case that blows cool air to the HSF... exhaust at the back... intake at the FRONT of the CPU case...
exhaust on the Side panel of VCARD

What CPU are you running? Different CPU's have a higher heat output than others.

As for your case fans, I wouldn't have two fans contradicting themselves in terms airflow on the side panel.

Be more specific with what CPU you have. If you haven't fully decided yet, I can recommend you some other well known HSF's that may be better and cheaper.

Never heard of that thing...(doesnt it mean it wont work well).

However one of the best, and most inexpensive is that Xigmatek S1823 (something like that).

Yeah, for better cooling options I'd recommend the Xigmatek HDT S1283, OCZ Vendetta, Thermalright Ultra, Coolermaster V8, etc.

The cheapest will probably be the Xigmatek. Newegg has a pretty good deal on it after mail in rebates - you should check it out.

Back