• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help overclocking DELL XPS 630i Q6600

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

RebelReaper

hi there total n()()b here when it comes to overclocking. I just bought my first gaming computer from dell. Yea I know I could have built it myself for cheaper but I really dont have all that much time to mess with it. I was reading specs for games and such lately it seems they're all set at 3.0 ghz. I was wondering if there was a way to overclock my system to 3.0 or even 3.2 without adding fans. If anyone can help me out with some settings I'd very much appreciate it. My system specs are...

Dell XPS 630i Q6600
ATI Radeon 4850 x2
6.00mb RAM (I'm guessing its standard DELL ram as I dont remember buying the upgrade)
Windows Vista 64 bit

Dells cannot be overclocked because of their motherboards and bios options.. That Q6600 will play any game without needing to be overclocked. That 3.0ghz you read on system requirements is the earlier architecture of CPUs.

Back