• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X360 Headset Setup?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

deathman20

High Speed Premium Senior
Is there a setup spot for the Headset unit? Would be nice if there was a way to boost the volume more on the headset or even the mic for that matter.

do you mean like for game volume or people talking and mic volume? if about voice and chat volume i think those wireless headsets that u can buy for 360 are much better than stock it seemed louder when i use to use it, but axpro everything is so loud now lol :)

do you mean like for game volume or people talking and mic volume? if about voice and chat volume i think those wireless headsets that u can buy for 360 are much better than stock it seemed louder when i use to use it, but axpro everything is so loud now lol :)

People/Mic Volume settings. I'd like to be able to talk lightly into the mic and not seem like im yelling to set-off the trigger to send a voice com. As well jack up the volume a little more on the headset.

I don't plan on buying better ones, since I got a good headset/mic combo as is and plan hopfully combining them.

Has anyone tried to use like a cellphone's hands free device for this?

Back