• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xmas gifts means rebuilding. 56k= no!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

georanma

So for xmas my girlfriend got me (I paid for it, she supposed to pay me back) a CM Haf 932, a case I have been eying for some time now. I also recently purchased a new xigmatek bracket for my 92mm xigmatek heatsink. My parents were so kind as to order me an Asus P5Q-E as well as my new 22 inch acer lcd . My sister provided me another 4 gig of gskill to get me up to a total of 8 gig.

So this xmas night I decided to take apon the task of putting the pieces together. With the help of my trusty new canon g9 ( courtesy my buddy basic360 on Somethingawful) I will bring you pics of me trying to layout some semblance of wire management and hopefully a rig more suitable for an easy OC than my last.

IMG_0744.JPG

Most of my Stuff inside.
IMG_0750.JPG

my e7200 and new northbridge heatsinks.
IMG_0751.JPG

South Bridge and the sweet pwr switch and Cmos reset
IMG_0752.JPG

Start of cable mgt
IMG_0753.JPG

Bottom of the bracket.
IMG_0754.JPG

Final product
IMG_0755.JPG

Final cable mgt

More pics to come.

Edit: got to love that 12.1 mp camera
Edit2: added final pics

Last edited:
You can't fit the PSU cables behind the mobo tray? With a case that big you should! :)

The early pics i had yet to push all the cables through the mobo tray or tie wrap them down.

Edit: also the final inside pic is old already too. Found the Fan powers my board had and removed that long cord across to a molex.

Last edited:
Back