• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tweak xp caused some problems..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rUfUnKy

I installed Tweak XP and messed with a few settings..Got board and deleted it..Well I didn't restore my settings when I deleted it and now when I go to OverClockers home page some of the advertises cause a log in screen to pop up that reads "connect to ads1.ad-flow.com user name:_______ password:________" How do I fix this?

Haven't had this kinda problem in XP yet... but I remember a couple of progs in 98 that would change things and not revert on uninstall... to fix it I would just reinstall the prog then set it to the NEW settings again... apply... then set back to defaults and apply... just a thought:p

I would reinstal Tweak-xp and disbale ad blocker. I use tweak-xp and have never had any problems.

PenguinFreak said:
I would reinstal Tweak-xp and disbale ad blocker. I use tweak-xp and have never had any problems.
How do you disable it? Don't you have to do a restore to set it back to default? I opened the add blocker and the pop up blocker files with a text editor and cleared them but it didn't help...

Back