• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P5Q Deluxe OC Profiles - Anyone want to share?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ShuMO

Registered
Noobie alert.
I have a new Asus p5q Deluxe with E8500. Corsair pc2-8500c memory in an Cooler Master HAL932 case. Video is Nvidia 8800gt. PSU is NEO 600w Modular. I'm running 4 Seagate 750GB drives in a RAID 10 config, with dual boot - XP PRo/Vista Ultimate.

I'm looking to find some basic settings from others who have succeeded. I realize that what you guys do is amazing but its past my skill set. That said, I'm capable of making tweaks and purchased this equipment for that reason. I just want to get that extra edge for my games.

I've made some simple adjustments just for kicks based on notes read elsewhere but they use DDr2-800 ram and I don't think I'm pushing it hard enough. Also, Temp shows 54c at load and I think thats a bit high even for stock air flow. All this leads me to believe I wish I had someone with my hardware config who has pushed theirs nicely then I could take their settings and back it down a tad and feel good.

Per the title of this header, Asus has a cool little util for OC profiles. Anyone heard of a place to share them? (I just considered -Are they even portable?)

Back