• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows Mobile 6.1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Firestrider

How is this operating system? I was thinking about getting an entry level smartphone with this on it.

Can you download applications and put them on your phone with this OS? How good is the application development? I know there is pretty big development for apps on the iPhone OS and Android.

Can you read/edit Microsoft documents? How good is Windows Media player 10 on this?

Windows Mobile 6.1 is a huge upgrade over 6.0. I only run cooked ROMs so I don't know how a stock build is. Lots of good apps, pocket Office lets you view and edit docs but the screens aren't all that small. WMP is okay, you may want to look at other players.

Windows Mobile 6.1 is a huge upgrade over 6.0. I only run cooked ROMs so I don't know how a stock build is. Lots of good apps, pocket Office lets you view and edit docs but the screens aren't all that small. WMP is okay, you may want to look at other players.

I never ran Windows Mobile 6.0 either so I don't know how it is. Where can I find apps for Windows Mobile?

Back