• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ATI Has Updated Drivers For Windows 7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Excellent got my chipset in there too I wonder do they update drivers for the 780G chipset because I am using the ones of the driver CD that came with my board just wondering as I wonder of they improve performance.

I've got a 4350 and a 780G board coming on Monday, and I plan on using Windows 7 first just for testing, and to see if its usable, and if any changes were made to Media Center

I've got a 4350 and a 780G board coming on Monday, and I plan on using Windows 7 first just for testing, and to see if its usable, and if any changes were made to Media Center

There are significant changes to Media Center and WMP 12.

WMP12 really wow I hope it's got an option to have a black background on the dam playlist thats 1 reason why I won't use WMP11 plus it has problems adding my music to the right folders WMP10 dosn't.

I am lookin forward to getting in on the public beta I hope I can.

Though this isn't really on topic, but WMP12 adds a lot of native support.

In addition to media support in Vista, Windows 7 will add playback of media in MP4, MOV, 3GP, AVCHD, ADTS, M4A, and WTV multimedia containers, with native codecs for H.264, MPEG4-SP, ASP/DivX/Xvid, MJPEG, DV, AAC-LC, LPCM, AAC-HE

So people (at least me) don't need a codec pack like CCC or K-Lite. Still no support for online radio station .PLS though :(

Back