• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mirrors Edge D2D download

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

iLoki

so I ordered my Mirrors edge and wait the few hours it takes to download.. when it finally finishes, I unpack the .zip file and CookChar.cab is corrupted.... =(

I don't want to download it again.... I've got a support ticket in, to see if they can set me up for just that file. (long shot, but who knows, somebody may be feeling nice)

I'll wait till tomorrow, and if I don't have a reply for my ticket I'm gonna re-download.

Other possibility.. If somebody here is nice enough to host that file for me, I'll be their bestest best friend.. Ok, maybe not, but you will have saved me over 3 hours of re-downloading.

Thanks for letting me rant a bit, and thanks in advance if somebody can help me :D

File will be up in roughly 20 minutes...I'll PM you the link when finished ;)

Also have the same problem.. i have donloaded the game from EA and i miss the cookchar.cab. can someone give me this file????

Wow.. I didn't realize this issue affected that many people...

I haven't had any problems since that :D

Back