• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

$300 peek mobile texting/email for life 1/16 only

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well the catch is if the phone /device breaks you only get the ulimited texts/email with the one device. the company is actually run off t-mobile and is in negotiation for a merger, so i doubt they go out of business

I'm going to be the black sheep (or jackel perhaps?) in this argument and say that this peek thingy looks pretty decent or actually even good!

Its utterly simplistic, just a screen and keys... if not for the keys it would look like an ipod... just stick a click wheel where the keys are.

Why do you guys say its ugly? Just because of the teal one on the main page? Click "learn more" and you'll see a black one.

Though I don't like the new trend that thin and small is better... I want to be able to press the damn keys!

ummmm..... deal broken? :/ even the all expensive ATT wireless charges 20 bucks a month for unlimited texting. I guess this only helps for people who want no contract and lots of txting.... and no calling. But what are they gonna do in an emergency? Txt 911 for help?

Edit: Derrr.... i dont even see anything about txtn. Just emailing. :( carpal vision syndrome again*

Back