• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

nitteo is baaaccckkk...!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
now that is the epic folding tower :D

to bad I couldn't afford the power bill on half of that...

lol convinced, like "if you dont go and fold for T32, we know where you live, and each time you say no, we take a limb!" kind of convincing? :)

lol convinced, like "if you dont go and fold for T32, we know where you live, and each time you say no, we take a limb!" kind of convincing? :)
That or just take one rig out of his rack each time :p

Seriously though, thats one lovely setup. Only place I'll get that PPD is in my dreams.

Thanks guys for the kind words!

I hope you all understand why I went back to OCN. I wanted to get F@H more exposure on that site. There were (and still are) alot of Gamers with high end GPUs on that site that can be brought into the "fold."

Keep them Folding, anywhere and everywhere!

Thanks guys for the kind words!

I hope you all understand why I went back to OCN. I wanted to get F@H more exposure on that site. There were (and still are) alot of Gamers with high end GPUs on that site that can be brought into the "fold."

Keep them Folding, anywhere and everywhere!

A great way to get them more exposure would be to switch all those rigs to team32. We would welcome them with open arms! :beer:

Back