• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help reloading XP/ Windows 7 crashed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jb3231

I used my Intel Sata Raid driver disk for something else awhile back. I can't boot Windows XP in Raid "0" without it. I've been trying to download the right file and burn it to the 1.44" but haven't found the right one.

When I hit "S" and enter the system says can't find

txtsetup.oem

HELP

If you are using the on-board, you may be able to boot to the driver disk. At least I know the Asus ones can :-/

I wiped the 1.44" clean and used it to load something else on anther PC.

I just need to put it back to factory.

Windows 7 Beta crashed on me and wiped out my HDD's. I am having to start from scratch and won't be loading Windows 7 again.

Should I just start the XP install over.

This is the link for the F6 driver.

JMicron RAID/AHCI Installation Disk
http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/down...pTITLE_ON_SCREEN=IP35+Pro&pSOCKET_TYPE=LGA775

I'm trying to install that on the floppy to install when it says hit "S" to install 3rd party raid driver.

I've got it trying to load but erroring out now.

Thanks for the help, trying to make myself clear. I'm no expert at this. Just enjoy it most of the time.

So, I can boot from the floppy?

Last edited:
Ok, that is much clear, thank you.

First, are you using the Intel or JMicron RAID controller, they are different and require different drivers. You may have to check the manual to know which ones you are using.

Either way, drop the floppy drive in another computer and put in the disk, there should be a floppy creation utility on the driver disk. That is the easiest solution.

Perfect, that's what I needed.

That's ALOT.

Love me some OC forums.

Back