• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats a good Temp montor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ralphT

Registered
I was looking for a good temp Montor Program befor I start pushing my 940 any ideas?

thanks I just hit 3.525Gh holding at 49c why running Prime 95

ok not to sound noobish :rolleyes: how do I get a Screenshot

thanks I just hit 3.525Gh holding at 49c why running Prime 95

ok not to sound noobish :rolleyes: how do I get a Screenshot

if your running vista or win7 you can open up snipping tools. Or you can always go to Tools --> Screen shot (f9 hotkey) in CoreTemp.

Save it and then upload it :)

I have XP 64bit I did the one in the tool but its to large to upload

im up to 3.675Ghz at 55c with Prine 95 running, Super_PI running and EQ2 loaded the CPU to 75%

Using the stock cooler? Might try putting a bigger fan on it, stock coolers really aren't meant for OC'ing - you're probably pushing the OC limit right there at those temps ...

no its not a stock cooler but its still air cooling. whats the top tem you would run? If I go any higher it would be changed over to H2O

You can push temps until CoreTemp is reporting 65°C but I doubt an OC will stick at those temps. Max vCore shouldn't exceed 1.45 IMO, but many have pushed up to 1.55v ...

Back