• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What eBook format for Ipod nano?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Socket eh?

I'm going to Thailand for a month and I want to pick light. I'm gonna buy five or six eBooks and stick them on my Ipod for the time on the beach.

What format should I buy them in? I've never setup books on the nano before.

Sweet, ya thanks. I was looking through Google too, but sometimes you find more BS sites than straight forward info. This does look helpful.

My problem still is though, do I get PDF or MS reader files first?

Like this book for example.

Sweet, ya thanks. I was looking through Google too, but sometimes you find more BS sites than straight forward info. This does look helpful.

My problem still is though, do I get PDF or MS reader files first?

Like this book for example.

Out of those available formats, I think you're going to end up converting anyway so I doubt that it matters.

Out of those available formats, I think you're going to end up converting anyway so I doubt that it matters.

Ok, so after a couple days research, I guess my problem is trying to get around the copy protection so I can convert them... so annoying.

Back