• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone to quote me?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ZZZZZZZX

Hello there everyone,

Im new here and thought about a thread to set me off into the forums.

I was wondering how much I could get for this PC on eBay:

Quad Core Q6600 G0 stepping (oc'ed to 3GhZ) -CPU
4GB DDR2 667mHz - RAM
BFG OC Edition Nvidia 8800gt 512mb GDDR3 - GPU
250GB 7200RPM SATA HDD - HARD DRIVE
ASUS P5N series motherboard with 6 ch surround support - MOTHER BOARD
WIFI Networking card built in - PCI Adaptor
Samsung lightscribe dual layer DVD writer - DVD Drive
Vista Home Prem - OS
Aquatech gaming case with windowed panel and screwless easy entry/ blue LED fans. - CASE

Any realistic quotes will be appreciated, this is not to sell my PC I would just like to know....

For a good estimate of price, go to newegg and price out your present components. Take the total and multiply it by 0.75 for a good guess as to what your rig is worth.

To sell something like that, you'd probably be better off taking it apart and selling the parts, even if it's on ebay. Classifieds (here and elsewhere) would probably get you the most money.

Qq6600 = 120 pounds
4GB DDR2 - 40 pounds
8800 = 70 pounds
250GB 7200RPM = 25 pounds
ASUS P5N = ime guessing 40-50 pounds
WIFI = 1 pound
Samsung lightscribe = 20 pounds
Vista Home Prem -
Aquatech gaming = 40 pounds

thats wat the prices are like in the uk,,,

CPU - ~$150
RAM - ~$20-$25
HD - ~$35-$40
GPU - $80-$90
Mobo - ~$100 just guessing on that one
Burner - ~$15
i can't even find a picture of the case to take a guess, shipping will kill you on it anyways.

Is the OS OEM? If so you can't sell it separately but can include it with the motherboard to try and pump a bit more money out of it.

$400 for the whole shebang if your lucky. Resell on computer gear sucks, just a fact of life. You have to consider that you can get a quad core Dell with a monitor and warranty for $550 shipped. Yes the video card will suck.

Back