• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ISO image maker

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kevlar93

I want to make an iso image of a game disk so if i gets lost or broken i can use the iso in alcohol 52%. The game is AOM titans. I have tried using alcohol 52% to make the iso image maker and on both the cd and dvd drive i get an error message. I also tired just making an image straight from the drive with Xp and get this error '00000017'. what program will make the image for me?

It says "Illegal mode for this track"
I guess it can not be done. This is a legal copy. I should be able to do this! It is my copy.

Try Alcohol 120%. It isn't free, but it supports many more copy-protection schemes than any free software.
Ask on fileforum.com. Their rules cater to this topic. The rules here don't.

I've paid for it... It is useful for things other than game backups. I have used the ISO builder many times, mostly to add specific NIC driver packages to my Gentoo install CDs :) Image finder is also nice to collect all your backups into a library. No need to dig through the drive to find where the heck you stored that ISO image so you can load it.

Back