• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PhysX GPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kayden

I currently have a 8800GTS512. I was wondering if I upgrade to another card and use the GTS as a PhysX card, can I still run a monitor off of it?

i think the answer is yes but you might wanna wait for a second opinion or use this to inspire your own search

I currently have a 8800GTS512. I was wondering if I upgrade to another card and use the GTS as a PhysX card, can I still run a monitor off of it?

How do you set one of your cards to just calculate PhysX? I knew Nvidia cards supported Physx alongside normal GPU operation but I didn't know you could use one as a dedicated physx

How do you set one of your cards to just calculate PhysX? I knew Nvidia cards supported Physx alongside normal GPU operation but I didn't know you could use one as a dedicated physx

the newest nvidia drivers allow you to set another card just for physx
the card must be 8800 series or higher

i'm using my old 8800GTS 320MB for physx but haven't noticed any difference in games or benches

Back