• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Cooler Master V10 Hybrid TEC Cooler Tested

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yup.. I used to have an Ultra Chilltec TEC cooler and it was the same kinda deal, overly expensive and decent but not amazing performance. The Chilltecs pelt was about half the wattage that coolermaster comes with. It was neat, and HUGE but a waste of money.

i think coolermaster had best stick with cases. jeeze whos gonna spend $100+ on a cooler when i performs 2 degrees better than a $35 hsf?

*slowly raises hand*

I did lol, but that was my mistake, I didn't do the research. If I had I would have bought a TRUE instead.. (Of course, now I'm watercooling =))

Yup.. I used to have an Ultra Chilltec TEC cooler and it was the same kinda deal, overly expensive and decent but not amazing performance. The Chilltecs pelt was about half the wattage that coolermaster comes with. It was neat, and HUGE but a waste of money.

pretty much summed it up... air cooled tecs usually work like crap.

Back